They have made their mark on the sub $200 segment with their Redmi devices and the Poco F1 seems like their next big push. The device is currently receiving a new OTA update that adds support for Widevine L1, 4K video recording at 60 frames per second, and more.
So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones. PixelOS is another retake on stock Android which brings a Pixel-like user interface with added enhancements and stability. It does not go overboard with features but keeps essential utilities that can be helpful to users.
Since then, Xiaomi has rolled out MIUI 11 based on Android 10 for a couple of devices, including the Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9, Redmi K20, Redmi Note 7, and more. While the company did release MIUI 11 for the popular POCO F1 back in November last year, the build was based on Android 9 Pie. Late last year, Xiaomi released the kernel sources of the Android 10 update for the POCO F1, Mi MIX 2s, Mi MIX 3, and the Mi 8 series. This suggested that the company was finally prepping up the Android 10 based release for these devices. As expected, Xiaomi has now started rolling out MIUI 11 based on Android 10 for the POCO F1 and you can download it right away.
If you have a lot of props that you want to change it’ll be a lot easier to use the configuration file (see below). You can get a certified fingerprint for your device by running the getprop command below on a stock ROM/firmware/factory image that fully passes SafetyNet. There are some situations where it might matter what fingerprint you use and Google Play is a prime example.
- Whereas, sometimes users can’t properly flash the third-party firmware due to multiple processes, and more.
- Along with that, it appears as though users who hadn’t received the update are finally getting the OTA notifications (1,2,3,4).
- In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to stock ROMs test the latest Android on their devices.
- Paranoid Android Sapphire Alpha builds based on Android 12 are now available for the POCO F1, Xiaomi Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, and Remi Note 7 Pro.
- Custom ROMs bring out a new experience to your mobile devices.
Since its launch in 2018, POCO F1 is enjoying a competitive reputation and is on-trend in the smartphone industry. Its specifications were terrific at such an affordable price. Since this phone has many users, we have ministered a list of the best custom ROMs for POCO F1 here. In line with most phones of 2018, the POCOphone F1 has a big notch on the front. Unlike other devices though, the F1’s notch feels out of place due to the thick bezels at the top and bottom.